Quebec Trail Passes 2009-2010

Saguenay Bill

That won't work if i buy them on-line. Unless I knew what day I was going to start my trip. So I guess my question still stands.

Offshore

I will sell you a weekly pass, leaving your copies blank on the dates. You fill them in when you decide to go. Also fill in the dates on the sticker. It must be 7 consective days.

Bill

Antique /3 Day / 7 day permits cannot be sold on trail.

That's what I got off the zenwaiter.com site. Which is why I'm trying to figure this out ahead of time.

From the fcmq website: Extra charges are payable when the annual trail permit is purchased on trails. Note that permits issued for antique sleds, as well as daily or weekly permits, cannot be purchased on trails.

I'm sledding in from Ft Kent thru New Brunswick. Will need passes ahead of time. Maybe Bill has an answer...

Thanks for trying.

Just keep in mind offshore sometimes it's nice to get the pass where your riding most of the money from trail passes goes back to the club you purchased it from.I like to buy where i'm riding.