Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean Snowmobile vidéo

Bonjour à vous,

Tourism Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean is pleased to show you the new 2010 snowmobile video.

You'll see why riding your sled in our region is so unique. The Monts-Valin, the snow, the trails, everything is set for you to enjoy a lot of fun in snowmobilers paradise.

Click here to start the show : Snowmobiling in Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean, it's BIG

Like they have to sell us!!!

"You had me at hello"

:yahoo::tease::friends:

Us too - and we only get to be there for 2 weeks every February !

Can anyone tell me whereyou have to stay to get that hot tub with the waterfall ? Looks a great place. Thanks

Gary

Edited by SnomoGary

I must say the waterfall hot tub is a mystery for sure. I knew alot of places in the video but not that one.

Is not the Manoir for sure,

Looks like a great place for an after trail cocktail or two.

I know the Maniour Richeau/Fairmont/Castle has outside Heated Saltwater Pools!

They are Nice!

Gutz

Hell yes they are very sweet.

They even serve you drinks while you are in the pool.

Its only money. Well spent for sure,

http://www.fairmont.com/richelieu

Nice place to stay. usualy once or twice in the summer and winter every year.

1/2 days ride from the HI, next day you can go up and take the ferry, climb into Mt Valin and stay at KM31, then back to the HI.

Bill can give you some info as well.

GutZ

http://www.fairmont.com/richelieu

Nice place to stay. usualy once or twice in the summer and winter every year.

1/2 days ride from the HI, next day you can go up and take the ferry, climb into Mt Valin and stay at KM31, then back to the HI.

Bill can give you some info as well.

GutZ

Thanks for that MrGutz, I assume they have safe parking for sleds? The place looks fantastic and have heard so many people talking about it. Do you have to book in well ahead or just turn up and hope?

We are Already talking about trying to make our 2 weeks into 3 by using some Christmas holiday on top of our usual two weeks! Especially if Bill sources that place with the hot tub/waterfall !

Gary

Edited by SnomoGary

Thanks for that MrGutz, I assume they have safe parking for sleds? The place looks fantastic and have heard so many people talking about it. Do you have to book in well ahead or just turn up and hope?

We are Already talking about trying to make our 2 weeks into 3 by using some Christmas holiday on top of our usual two weeks! Especially if Bill sources that place with the hot tub/waterfall !

Gary

They have an indoor heated garage for the sleds and the entrance has a security camera on it. It's probably +32C in there, so you'll be sweating by the time you unload your gear...

OK Bill, You've been holding out on us!!

You didn't do a where am I with the place with hottub waterfall.

So, now you have to let us know where it is!!

I ONLY want to go in that hot tub if the two HOTTIES from Phil's avatar are there! :drinks:

Edited by Shane

I ONLY want to go in that hot tub if the two HOTTIES from Phil's avatar are there! :drinks:

you may need a "check up from the neck up" or at least a new pair of glasses if were looking at the same avatar. :crazy:

Bonjour à vous,

Tourism Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean is pleased to show you the new 2010 snowmobile video.

You'll see why riding your sled in our region is so unique. The Monts-Valin, the snow, the trails, everything is set for you to enjoy a lot of fun in snowmobilers paradise.

Click here to start the show : Snowmobiling in Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean, it's BIG

Can I get a job like Bill???

Can I get a job like Bill???

I think the hot tub, massage and cold water is in L'Anse-Saint-Jean, Mont Édouard.

Is is really relaxing, I went last spring, the name is Édouard des Bains.

Not really a party place...

http://www.edouard-les-bains.com/home.html