lets see some pics guys

coldsmoke1

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my father the real hard core rider

he started me riding at the age of 3 and here i am at 39 and have never missed a winter with out ridding with him

hell he put on over 3500 lastseason not bad for a 81 year old man

love ya dad

nice job groomer the man the legend

thanks for the great words coldsmoke !!

im using the computer of my sister right now ,i have a connection problem with mine .don t worry i ll post pics later !!...ha !! ha !! ha !!

btw ,great thread !!

snowed a bit here today .

groomer !!! :drinks:

thanks for the great words coldsmoke !!

im using the computer of my sister right now ,i have a connection problem with mine .don t worry i ll post pics later !!...ha !! ha !! ha !!

btw ,great thread !!

snowed a bit here today .

groomer !!! :drinks:

hi groomer hope your summer went well hope to see ya soon

think snow

rain here in ct today

great summer coldsmoke !!

now ,its the long wait for the snow ,though on the mental !!!

your second pic of the clubhouse ,that guy was probably in a hurry to take a ride with the waitress !!! haaaaaaaaaa !!

forgot ,bonjour to your dad !!

some pics are on tq 5 and local trails .

groomer !!!

Some. I always like to take pics of the "bad" things that happen...cause they're great to talk about later and usually bring a lot of laughs!

Blue Yamaha - mine. Hit a log that was on the trail earlier in season. Bent the trailing arm. Another 100 miles of flexing and it broke! Fortunately we were about 1.5 miles from our destination, Joncas and they/we fixed it up! Called the sled "Frankenstein" from then on. Still have.

Moose was on trail. Near as we can figure it was taken down by wolves...according to the hunters of our group and its path through the woods. Sad, but neat thing to see.

Attak - went slow over that "bridge" and caught a ski. We were taking a local trail back to Maniwaki. The beams under the sled were thick...no idea how deep the water was. The rest of us just skipped over.

T660 - Riding down a plowed road with snow, rider kept going on snowbanks.....and flipped it! Right in front of me! I knew it was going to happen and slowed down before. Sled made the rest of trip after a detour to Val'dor and the Arctic Cat dealer.

post-278-1256696016.jpg

post-278-1256696080.jpg

post-278-1256696121.jpg

post-278-1256696190_thumb.jpg

post-278-1256696250.jpg