lets see some pics guys

coldsmoke1

This is the Harracana near Val D-or, great place. Where we stayed that week there was no other place near by. We ate dinner there 3 times that week. The second pic not the the coldest but I think it is still a cool pic, back at home people think that we are crazy!!

post-269-1257726259_thumb.jpg

post-269-1257726314_thumb.jpg

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me help you, first is the relay on way to claremont, stopped to fill up those yamahas again, second is matane waiting to load the ferry, you know the place where the yamaha had to be towed on because it wouldn't start, third is a heavy boat anchor stuck again, and forth is in front of the holiday inn in jonquire :good:

You're pretty funny...........I blive you were stuck 20 feet farther after poaching my tracks and that little 600 Renegade walked right by.:lol:....got any deals for me?.....:bc:

You're pretty funny...........I blive you were stuck 20 feet farther after poaching my tracks and that little 600 Renegade walked right by.:lol:....got any deals for me?.....:bc:

WORD OF CAUTION FOR S pump

They are building new hydro plant in Shipshaw. Be very careful crossing the bridge........................lots to see. Don't want to hear of someone falling of the bridge. Yeh, I know, Ican be a ball buster at times.