lets see some pics guys

coldsmoke1

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favorite areas Gaspe in 2006

great pics of the mooses !!

a few weeks back ,i went to look for mooses .where i turned around ,i was nt too far from mount nicol albert .looking at your pic ,i was a little bit more on the left side of your pic and a few miles south .

groomer !!!

Thanks Groomer,

The moose was somewhere near La Cache.

I didnt mean to hijack the thread, I find everyones pictures interesting and it is fun to look at them and say I've been there!! I know this site is for Quebec but I thought I would share some of my experiences elsewhere.

I want to return to the Gaspe sometime, but I find myself only able to do one large trip each year. I have found may interesting places to visit and want to return to almost all of them. For about the past 4 or 5 years I have been visiting Quebec at least once a year and have found it to be a vast territory with friendly people and a very varied terrain that can change dramatically over the couse of a day on the sled.

Keep up the good work Groomer, down here near Buffalo, NY we are still waiting on enough snow to get going and get the groomers out. I help our club with the grooming runs, but do not spend the time in the cab like you. I currently operate a John Deere Gilbert, awsome in the deep stuff, but the drag is not heavy enough in my opinion.

Happy Trails

Thanks Groomer,

The moose was somewhere near La Cache.

I didnt mean to hijack the thread, I find everyones pictures interesting and it is fun to look at them and say I've been there!! I know this site is for Quebec but I thought I would share some of my experiences elsewhere.

I want to return to the Gaspe sometime, but I find myself only able to do one large trip each year. I have found may interesting places to visit and want to return to almost all of them. For about the past 4 or 5 years I have been visiting Quebec at least once a year and have found it to be a vast territory with friendly people and a very varied terrain that can change dramatically over the couse of a day on the sled.

Keep up the good work Groomer, down here near Buffalo, NY we are still waiting on enough snow to get going and get the groomers out. I help our club with the grooming runs, but do not spend the time in the cab like you. I currently operate a John Deere Gilbert, awsome in the deep stuff, but the drag is not heavy enough in my opinion.

Happy Trails

here s a pic of mount nicol albert from a few weeks back.trail 595 is down in the valley.i was 15-20 miles west of the faribault camp ,up the hills .la cache is about 35 miles behind me .

since 4-5 years ,im alone to groom my territory ,last winter i did a few weeks of 60-65 hrs of grooming .like i said to another member , i groom ,sleep ,computer and start all over .february to the second weeks of march,can be rough and tough .i said it before ,grooming hrs lke that ,i ''wake up '' in april ,ha !! ha !! feel asleep most of the time .

groomer !!!

here s a pic of mount nicol albert from a few weeks back.trail 595 is down in the valley.i was 15-20 miles west of the faribault camp ,up the hills .la cache is about 35 miles behind me .

since 4-5 years ,im alone to groom my territory ,last winter i did a few weeks of 60-65 hrs of grooming .like i said to another member , i groom ,sleep ,computer and start all over .february to the second weeks of march,can be rough and tough .i said it before ,grooming hrs lke that ,i ''wake up '' in april ,ha !! ha !! feel asleep most of the time .

groomer !!!

whooooooooops !! sorry for the mistake .here s the pic.

groomer !!