lets see some pics guys

coldsmoke1

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere past Les Escoumins

North of the city of Quebec

A "groomer" south of Tupper Lake, before the Stillwater Resoervoir, not the province I know, but had to throw it in there

I think that truck is parked at Norwedge Walk (sp) or something like that.

dam jackstraw looks like a work out there

ben there done that i should of wate the storm out in the bar

last feb drifts were to big i had to run down the road to get to murdochville

When we finally got to 132 we took the highway which was closed from Somewhere near Amqui almost to Riviere Du Loup. There was 6 of us and a couple from Ontario who tagged along, there truck was also in RDL. Made it through 3 police road blocks, got kicked off once but was able to sneak around and continue on! Promised the wife and kids I would be home for Easter!

I think that truck is parked at Norwedge Walk (sp) or something like that.

That's right, the Norridgewok, in Beaver River, on the tracks across from Stillwater. Great pit stop.

Edited by Greasemonkey

Not sure of the order of pics.........

Let me help you, first is the relay on way to claremont, stopped to fill up those yamahas again, second is matane waiting to load the ferry, you know the place where the yamaha had to be towed on because it wouldn't start, third is a heavy boat anchor stuck again, and forth is in front of the holiday inn in jonquire :good:

I hope you guys enjoy some of my photos. Met some GREAT people from this site and look forward to seeing them again this year and meeting new friends as well. Have a great fall guys and THINK SNOW!

Shane

post-43-1257382592_thumb.jpg

post-43-1257382616_thumb.jpg

post-43-1257382639_thumb.jpg

post-43-1257382671_thumb.jpg

shane !!

same mountain than your last one on your post. mount nicol-albert on trail 595 .took mine a few miles south of the faribault ( 2 grand camp on trail 595 ) and about 20-25 miles north of la cache .great pics btw .

mount nicol-albert is roughly 80 miles from home when i use the truck logging road.

groomer !!!