Still cheap if you ask me.

markusvt

Nothing about snowmobiling is cheap these days.  Good value provided you can get your days in.  With gas and diesel over $2 a litre I get it from the management side.  Gonna make for an expensive riding season though.  I can see the growth we've seen in the sport starting to fall some next season.  Permits have always been the lowest cost items to participate.  

Maybe 325 American....great deal as far as I'm concerned....that kind of cash won't buy you this much peace, relaxation, excitement, or getaway anywhere else that I'm aware of...not even close...great return on the money!!

2 hours ago, 800steve said:

Sorry Mark, thats not cheap. I know, because I have been called a cheap SOB numerous times. Is it worth it? You bet it is, best trails in the world. I will be there even though I am a cheap SOB.

Steve, we are all cheap in our old age fellow Vermonter,  but when it comes to having fun up north at our young age, I'm with you SOB.

We like to say it is what it is. We ride our snowmobiles.  Just kick a little more in the kiddy than last year. I do cash jobs on weekends just so I can go on these adventures.