Trail opening - Mont-Valin

Hello sledders,

Nothing is yet official, but the Monts-Valin Caribou-Conscrit Club is working to open 100 to 125 miles of trail this weekend (December 12th). They're talking about the Trans-Quebec 93 starting at KM 12.

We expect snow falls for the next two days and the Club hope these new accumulation will improve the trails.

I'll be back with update.

Hello sledders,

Nothing is yet official, but the Monts-Valin Caribou-Conscrit Club is working to open 100 to 125 miles of trail this weekend (December 12th). They're talking about the Trans-Quebec 93 starting at KM 12.

We expect snow falls for the next two days and the Club hope these new accumulation will improve the trails.

I'll be back with update.

Thanks for the great news. I am not familiar with the KM 12 location, could you give me a little more info where this place is located. I got my pass in the mail today and am very excited to use it. Thankyou.

Thanks for the great news. I am not familiar with the KM 12 location, could you give me a little more info where this place is located. I got my pass in the mail today and am very excited to use it. Thankyou.

Hello,

To answer you, the KM 12 is near the junction of the regional 328 and the local trail 264 along the Bras de l'enfer. At this place you have a parking lot where you can parc your truck, unload your sled and hit the trails.

Attach to this mail I have enclosed a map of the trails who'll be open this weekend. Share it.

If you have any other question, feel free to ask.

post-562-1260452581_thumb.jpg

Hello,

To answer you, the KM 12 is near the junction of the regional 328 and the local trail 264 along the Bras de l'enfer. At this place you have a parking lot where you can parc your truck, unload your sled and hit the trails.

Attach to this mail I have enclosed a map of the trails who'll be open this weekend. Share it.

If you have any other question, feel free to ask.

Thanks for the information. I will be there early next week.