What is latest and greatest?

BOBLER

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/exemptions

COVID-19 Travel: Checklists for requirements and exemptions

Who can come to Canada

Canadian citizens (including dual citizens), people registered under the Indian Act, permanent residents of Canada, or protected persons (refugee status) are allowed to enter Canada

Everyone who qualifies as fully vaccinated and their children and dependents travelling with them

Foreign nationals who don't qualify as fully vaccinated will only be allowed to enter in specific circumstances:

Find out if you can enter Canada

Travel requirements and exemptions

Travellers entering Canada by land, air or water, regardless of citizenship, must meet COVID-19 requirements:

Canadians must meet and follow all of the same entry requirements

All travellers must use ArriveCAN within 72 hours before your arrival to Canada

Fully vaccinated travellers must use ArriveCAN to qualify for the exemption from quarantine and testing

Under certain circumstances, you may be exempt from some requirements.

Kind of concerns me the way it says current...like someone is anticipating more regulations...AKA lock downs...Joe slipped last week and said of course there will be another round and more stimulus....I don't particular like that ...I'd much rather hear something more optimistic or inspiring...or are those days over??

1 hour ago, quebec bob said:

someone is anticipating more regulations...AKA lock downs...Joe slipped last week and said of course there will be another round and more stimulus....I don't particular like that ...I'd much rather hear something more optimistic or inspiring...or are those days over??

Hey Bobby!

This might not be the place for this stuff?

Remember?... "We choose truth over facts!"

FWBhJlMUIAE45Wo.jpg