Trail are open here

mustang00

Well another season has begun here and looks good so far...most of are trails are open ...only down near st zotique in the swampy area is a no go.....Hubby and club president will be taking our four wheeler with tracks to the swamp to squash down the cattails and weeds this weekend.

If I can get away from the kitchen and xmas wrapping i will go grab some pics...

Hope to see a lot of you down our way :drinks::good::yahoo:

Grteat news- I noticed the trail through Vaudreuil along the 40 in the industrial park was dragged and signage was up this morning and lake of 2 mountains has frozen over- Hopefully a good dumping of snow will come for Christmas....

HEY TDI are you water skipping or smokin cause it don't look to frozen

Crossing the Ile au tourtes the other morning it sure looked frozen across to st marthe.

I second that....Lac de Deux Montagnes, Bay de Vaudreuil and Lac St,Loius all frozen over,they are already ice fishing in Ste Annes,just a few more cold nights, some snow and off we go. Need the Lac St.Loius crossing to get out'n ride.

I second that....Lac de Deux Montagnes, Bay de Vaudreuil and Lac St,Loius all frozen over,they are already ice fishing in Ste Annes,just a few more cold nights, some snow and off we go. Need the Lac St.Loius crossing to get out'n ride.

hey J. G. did you get your sled back from dealer yet ????

ok my mistake

The West Island gang went to Cabanon before Xmas,said conditions were better than they expected. Don't know if they did much riding,these guys like to drink and talk and stare down their sleds in the garage.

Shure sounds like the same guy i know with friends from west ile. and drinks too with one friend that gets lost even after 35 years ridin the same trails . good holidays to you and all sleders out there

its lookin much better across the lake maybe by new years

Never went to the dealer,you must be thinking of another JG.

what no donuts to change and i thought you were going for a oil change

Shure sounds like the same guy i know with friends from west ile.

YOU HAVE A FRIENDS LIKE THAT TOO! Hmmm.....

what no donuts to change and i thought you were going for a oil change

IF IT'S NOT BROKE DON'T FIX IT.....10 BUCKS FOR OIL CHANGE AT HOME....MAYBE I'LL SAVE ON SOME RAZERS TOO. lol

WHEN ARE YOU GOING ???

Soon...we're going to have a good dumping of snow this weekend and the lake is measuring 8-11 inches already,i suspect the club will be be installing the lake markers after the holidays. :good: Yippy ky yeah MF....Ride'm like ya rent'm. Yeeeee Haaaa. :yahoo: