sending a pm

jus4kix

Merry Christmas kix:)

welcome to the site kix.....you must have your high speed all geared up now....i hope ho ho got you a new digital camera for christmas...as you will need to add pics to go along with your many upcoming posts....

think snow and happy hoho!!

sxsnoman

welcome to the site kix.....you must have your high speed all geared up now....i hope ho ho got you a new digital camera for christmas...as you will need to add pics to go along with your many upcoming posts....

think snow and happy hoho!!

sxsnoman

Finally got high speed internet and hope to find high speed sleddin. If I get a camera are you going to teach me how to take pics and how to print/post. I think you just volenteered. Thanks HO HO HO

Finally got high speed internet and hope to find high speed sleddin. If I get a camera are you going to teach me how to take pics and how to print/post. I think you just volenteered. Thanks HO HO HO

i use irfanview ( free ) to post pics.very easy to use .

groomer !!!

OK, thanks......now if I new what irfanview was I would have my first lesson ha ha! Might go back to camera shopping tomorrow or next day. Got any recommendations?

irfanview is to rezize your pics !!

my camera is a sony dsc h1.can t remember exactly the month ,sept ,oct or nov maybe ,there s a thread about camera on the gf .you should find it by using the search ''button !!

groomer !!!

irfanview is to rezize your pics !!

my camera is a sony dsc h1.can t remember exactly the month ,sept ,oct or nov maybe ,there s a thread about camera on the gf .you should find it by using the search ''button !!

groomer !!!

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/index.ph...3&hl=camera

here s the thread !!

groomer !!!