Pine Hill trail condition report

Trailblazer

I just got this report from a from who is living in the area and rode today with another friend,i wish it was alot better but i guess we'll have to wait for some more snow.

Fill me in on the trail conditions around the Pine Hill area when you get in, i am a Club Hibou Blanc member. Like to ride this area. Is lake MacDonald trail open this year or did they do a bypass, i heard there was talks of opening a new trail west of Lake MacDonald going straight up to Arundel, that would be nice considering the rail bed trail west of Lac des Seizes Iles has been closed for sometime now and to bypass this one you have to go all the way up to Brebeuf, sucks. JG

JG Jean Guy.. ok.. Ernie is here with me.. Went to Pine hill today.. was pretty shitty.. trees are all frozen.. you had to duck through the branches.. alot. Should have listened to UNCLE TOM!!! Havent heard anything about the Lake Macdonald trail yet.. Will let you know if & when I hear anything..

was up in pine hill on the weekend they wont send the groomer out till they get another 20 cm so i was told and there might be alot of maintenance because of the freezing rain may have to trim alot of branches

I just got this report from a from who is living in the area and rode today with another friend,i wish it was alot better but i guess we'll have to wait for some more snow.

Fill me in on the trail conditions around the Pine Hill area when you get in, i am a Club Hibou Blanc member. Like to ride this area. Is lake MacDonald trail open this year or did they do a bypass, i heard there was talks of opening a new trail west of Lake MacDonald going straight up to Arundel, that would be nice considering the rail bed trail west of Lac des Seizes Iles has been closed for sometime now and to bypass this one you have to go all the way up to Brebeuf, sucks. JG

JG Jean Guy.. ok.. Ernie is here with me.. Went to Pine hill today.. was pretty shitty.. trees are all frozen.. you had to duck through the branches.. alot. Should have listened to UNCLE TOM!!! Havent heard anything about the Lake Macdonald trail yet.. Will let you know if & when I hear anything..

yes they will not groom till more snow ,,,, lake macdonald lower section is supposed to be all done this year but upper section to arundel probably not this year ,,, they got a new dozer and it has a branch cutter like the other dozer , so they have two dozers with them now hope to ride up soon .

yes they will not groom till more snow ,,,, lake macdonald lower section is supposed to be all done this year but upper section to arundel probably not this year ,,, they got a new dozer and it has a branch cutter like the other dozer , so they have two dozers with them now hope to ride up soon .

Keep us to date Grumpy Santa 8)

• 3 weeks later...