anyone riding parc. papineau labelle

grumpysanta

warm seat ???????????????? whats up with that ??????????????/

After all those years riding and i've been riding with you for many of them,you tell me you never wished for something warm on your back seat?

Sleding was good yesterday with you trailblazer , most trails were in excellent shape . sled looks good all melted down and doing the weekly check and grease . should be ready to go for the weekend , Which way are you going if you go by sled . I wonder if the crossing is open from chute de blondeau , may be i will check this week . hope all went well with you big detour to go home .

Sleding was good yesterday with you trailblazer , most trails were in excellent shape . sled looks good all melted down and doing the weekly check and grease . should be ready to go for the weekend , Which way are you going if you go by sled . I wonder if the crossing is open from chute de blondeau , may be i will check this week . hope all went well with you big detour to go home .

I'm thinking about going to Grenville and taking the river all the way to Montebello, done it a few times in the past but again it's early in the season and the only spot that would worry me would be in front of the Rouge river, i am waiting for reports, (i might even take a drive this week to see if sledders are running the river that way). Otherwise it would be Chute de Blondeau, Pine hill, Lac des Seize Isles, Brebouf, Vendee (they have a small grocery store), Duhamel.

Speaking of groceries if Vendee doesn't fancy anyones taste there is a huge Metro in Cheneville (with an SAQ) right on the trail. JG

Sled always looks good defrosted.

Oh yeah...i got at in 6, took the long way back, wanted to ride. River all the way to Chateau Vaudreuil then came up to St.lizard, le Coteau, Pte.des Cascade and into Pincourt, 320 klms for our afternoon ride and i'm in great shape. Hallaluya Yamaha.

I remember back with the older sleds with the conventional seating position i would always dream of and dred my first ride because it would really test how good of shape i'm in,always came back with aches and pains but always with a big smile. Boy oh boy what we used to go through (without realizing) to ride back then. I'm in my late fourties now and in not so good shape physically but with these new sleds (and seating position) i have no problem putting on the big miles with out worring about how i'm going to feel at the end of the day. Leaves more room for fun at the end of the day. A big thumbs up to the new seating position.

YES A GOOD DAY , AND AWSOME TRAILS , WE HAVE TO GET OUT AND DO IT OR SIT IN THE OLD ROCKING CHAIRS .GLAD YOU GOT HOME OK . SLED POSS. WENT IN LAC OF 2 MTS. ON SUNDAY I THINK... CHECKIN FOR MORE INFO WERE IT HAPPENED ... lOTS OF OPEN WATER OUT THERE THIS YEAR