RIDING PARTNER

grumpysanta

" WANTED" Riding partner ANYWHERE AROUND THE HUDSON, VAUDREUIL AREA TO EXPLORE poss new areas also weekend longer trips poss . I am a senior rider but with a lot of experience and retired so i have time to go but prefer not to go alone , hard to find dependable people with dependable sleds with time off during the week Let me know if you are interested...

good day there grumpy santa name is Konrad id loveto ride with ya but only late january as im working on my sled right now i am a younger guy 26 yrs old but love goin on trips and i do snow removal so i have time off during the week often to go

" WANTED" Riding partner ANYWHERE AROUND THE HUDSON, VAUDREUIL AREA TO EXPLORE poss new areas also weekend longer trips poss . I am a senior rider but with a lot of experience and retired so i have time to go but prefer not to go alone , hard to find dependable people with dependable sleds with time off during the week Let me know if you are interested...

ok we can set something up for later january , and i also do snow when the need arises.. lol . sometimes it puts a damper on leaving on trips , i used to go away every second wkend or more but the last couple of years i stay closer to home. brion

I'm leaving for the cottage possible the 14th friday or definitly the 15th sat pending on the work schedule. from my place for the weekend returning on sunday,i have two friends from NY joining me already,your welcome to join in. BYOB and BYOF we'll have a BBQ on sat. night.

good day there grumpy santa name is Konrad id loveto ride with ya but only late january as im working on my sled right now i am a younger guy 26 yrs old but love goin on trips and i do snow removal so i have time off during the week often to go

Its funny Krad that you are a member of the same club as me , i sell memberships for that club

ok i know him but not as long , i met him thru Tommy S . I use to live up there when i was a liitle boy WOW that was a long time ago . I talked to Peter a few weeks ago , and i will be up there soon . I will run that lake macdonald new section soon , wish it was finished up to Arundel.

ok i know him but not as long , i met him thru Tommy S . I use to live up there when i was a liitle boy WOW that was a long time ago . I talked to Peter a few weeks ago , and i will be up there soon . I will run that lake macdonald new section soon , wish it was finished up to Arundel.

I cant wait to get my sledup and running and go for a ride hopefully in two weeks i should be able to hit the trails

HOW DID YOUR RIDE GO TO ILE BIZARD ????

went well was nice for the first time out this year we rode around veudruiel a bit up to hudson back on the water then back home was a georgouse night couple flurries warm too

I was out today for a small ride , Vaudreuil bay to ile bizard to laval to st janvier to almost lachute to st. placide crossed to hudson back to the bay of vaud. 100km , 2 hours at med speed , rode alone so no fancy shit just took my time

• 6 years later...
Guest Alexmendot

I might also be doing the Baja and will also be looking for a riding/driving partner from JHB.

Certainly not in it to win it but would like to share costs and more importantly - be able to get bike/body home if injured.