Trail Conditions 2010

Saguenay Bill

It's easy to say nice things about nice people like you guys. Glad your in CT, see you on March 06. You guys changed wheels just like a NASCAR Team.

Bill careful with these guys, they're all trouble.......grew up riding mx and working with John and Brian...........good guys. Wish we had gotten together this year.....with a year like this, hopefully next year will be a big snow year again......

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill careful with these guys, they're all trouble.......grew up riding mx and working with John and Brian...........good guys. Wish we had gotten together this year.....with a year like this, hopefully next year will be a big snow year again......

S pump

I kept looking for you this year but as like a Ray Price song says " I waited for you but you must have lost your way". Hope to see you next year. Try to make it up to the "Summer Gathering", lots of QR members will be here.

Bill

S pump

I kept looking for you this year but as like a Ray Price song says " I waited for you but you must have lost your way". Hope to see you next year. Try to make it up to the "Summer Gathering", lots of QR members will be here.

Bill

Thanks Bill.............I will try and make your summer soire.......maybe if Jtoys and FlyinBrian :drinks: are willing we can make the trip...........good snow seemed to be below the seaway this year and my crew is scattered right now so hopefully we can get back up there next year........first year since I was riding SRXs since i haven't made it to the HI........only 2400 mile or so this yr ..........so far