Abitibi

Ditch Banger

TRAIL CONDITION SENNETERRE TO CLOVA AND RESERVOIR GOUIN.

Freshly groomed Senneterre to Clova by Suzie road(Balbuzard),,,but 10km not done between Balbuzard and Clova,,,but still managable.

Chemin Lépine from RT117 Classic ESSO to Clova groomed last week end

Parent to Clova groomed last week end

and the new trail on chemin du canal from Senneterre-Pourvoirie Martin to Clova is groomed also.

SO COME SEE US IN CLOVA snow conditions are great.

TRAIL CONDITION SENNETERRE TO CLOVA AND RESERVOIR GOUIN.

Freshly groomed Senneterre to Clova by Suzie road(Balbuzard),,,but 10km not done between Balbuzard and Clova,,,but still managable.

Chemin Lépine from RT117 Classic ESSO to Clova groomed last week end

Parent to Clova groomed last week end

and the new trail on chemin du canal from Senneterre-Pourvoirie Martin to Clova is groomed also.

SO COME SEE US IN CLOVA snow conditions are great.

Thanks for the updates: We will be passing by in a couple of weeks. Can we have your phone number and contact info to make reservation? Thanks again

yes from Grand remous it's groomed 1 pass was made,,,the trail condition are OK not the best but nice .

and yes mc-dault (evasion) is open.

if you need more info...just ask and i will PM you

See you saturday Martin...I can't wait to ride that highway again :drinks:

yes from Grand remous it's groomed 1 pass was made,,,the trail condition are OK not the best but nice .

and yes mc-dault (evasion) is open.

if you need more info...just ask and i will PM you

Can you tell me where to stay in Clova? Is there a safe place to lock up the sleds overnight?

Mid Range are you starting your trip from Manawaki? Just wondering what trails you take to Grand Remous from Manawaki?

Thanks for the info, just starting to plan the season. It would be really nice to hit the highway to Clova with my new sled.

Can you tell me where to stay in Clova? Is there a safe place to lock up the sleds overnight?

Mid Range are you starting your trip from Manawaki? Just wondering what trails you take to Grand Remous from Manawaki?

Thanks for the info, just starting to plan the season. It would be really nice to hit the highway to Clova with my new sled.

We are staying at Tamarac.This guy deserve our support.Yes we are leaving from Maniwaki.

13 north till 322 jct...Then we head west on 322 till Classic Restaurant in Lytton.Then 63 west for maybe 10-12 milles then Lépine road all the way up to Clova.I saw signage for Clova at 322-13/63 jct last weekend.I will have first hand report sunday night

Hi Snowbunny,

Clova is so far out I don’t think you have to worry about theft. Most of the thefts are in populated areas near the highway so the bad guys can get out of town fast. It would be quicker if the bad guys came in on the train than to drive to Clova in a truck to steal sleds. :clapping:

Jack :D

Hi Snowbunny,

Clova is so far out I don’t think you have to worry about theft. Most of the thefts are in populated areas near the highway so the bad guys can get out of town fast. It would be quicker if the bad guys came in on the train than to drive to Clova in a truck to steal sleds. :clapping:

Jack :D

Yeah X2 on the train revct1, would not want to get to civilization in a hurry from there. :D

• 2 weeks later...