Quebec Pass

bud4ya

Hey guys I need to get my year pass for my trip next week. Yes I did wait till the last min. I am located in NH and was wondering if just going to the local dealer here and getting one for $285.00 is the best way to do it?

I saw others selling them online but probally to late for that.

Thanks

Hey guys I need to get my year pass for my trip next week. Yes I did wait till the last min. I am located in NH and was wondering if just going to the local dealer here and getting one for $285.00 is the best way to do it?

I saw others selling them online but probally to late for that.

Thanks

Do your best to buy your pass where you will be riding.That's the rule of thumb.

We will be leaving from St Raymond. I wonder if there is a place right there in town. Plus I will need to find a bank for exchange of cash. If it is still going to be the same price I may just do it here.

Out of curiosity why is it better to buy in the place you are ridding?

Thank You

Do your best to buy your pass where you will be riding.That's the rule of thumb.

We will be leaving from St Raymond. I wonder if there is a place right there in town. Plus I will need to find a bank for exchange of cash. If it is still going to be the same price I may just do it here.

Thank You

Buying where you ride supports the local club - the one who grooms the trails where you will be riding. I believe the club gets about 60% of the pass fee (?)

The exchange is $1USD=$1.02CAD right now so I wouldn't spend allot of time exchanging money. Most places will take US $$ at face value. We usually use credit cards for fuel, lodging, etc but you will likely need cash for purchasing the pass, small meals in clubhouses/restaurants and the few places that don't take cards.

Thank you that is what I thought with supporting the local clubs. That makes perfect sense.

Buying where you ride supports the local club - the one who grooms the trails where you will be riding. I believe the club gets about 60% of the pass fee (?)

The exchange is $1USD=$1.02CAD right now so I wouldn't spend allot of time exchanging money. Most places will take US $$ at face value. We usually use credit cards for fuel, lodging, etc but you will likely need cash for purchasing the pass, small meals in clubhouses/restaurants and the few places that don't take cards.

last minute is right you can call ahead for a reservation at motels and some will sell you a pass on the phone with visa etc . i sell passes and it would be hard to get you one in time. call a club were you are going .. check FCMQ web , and the pres or other director can set you straight as to where to pick them up . buy where you ride is always a good idea

Thank You

I bet you can get one at Moto Dion in ST Ray

Thank You

If you are staying at the Rogumont (spelling?) they have them there, I believe. If not, the Yamaha dealer right across the parking lot probably does. By all means, buy it in St. Raymond, maybe they'll groom 23 north.