Quebec saddlebag trip from the perspective of a first-timer

rickzach

Rick, i had just pulled up the zenwaiter website and your trip(website) was mentioned, very nicely done our comunity needs more stories like yours

about bringing your lovely wife, i can not recomend it enough i usually bring my wife with me when sleding through quebec, there are so many excellent acomatations and trails are so well maintained, the best thing (most important) thing about bringing your lovely wife is it is a lot easier to convince her you need a new snowmobile every one or two years lol

so now that you are addicted to quebec where and when is your next trip here

jeff

• 6 months later...

Rick

I've been doing saddlebag trips in la belle province for over 30 years. Never have seen a better presentation that captures the essence of adventures in a winter wonderland. Hats off to a great job.

Each year many of us Quebec Riders are innundated with questions about our love for "doing stupid things in the bitter cold" when we could be basking in the Carribean Sun. Your presentation sums it up better than anything I have seen. I'm sending the link to snodeo2go to about 20 friends/family.

thanks

timbo

I'm sitting here in Gilford, NH listening to the Lake Winnipesaukee waves lick the beach at night... In the off season better known as August. Peak season is now four months away.

RZ