Montpellier to Mont-Laurier

twiser56

Thank you very much for the information, I will check the site out :good:

While in the Mt Laurier area be sure to take a ride up to Devil`s Mountain always a beautiful trip.........We will be in the area on the 15th for four as well ...What part of upstate NY are you from ? we boat in the Clayton Abay area......... enjoy

While in the Mt Laurier area be sure to take a ride up to Devil`s Mountain always a beautiful trip.........We will be in the area on the 15th for four as well ...What part of upstate NY are you from ? we boat in the Clayton Abay area......... enjoy

We are from a small town near Binghamton NY, 3 of the guys comming up have boats and trailers just outside of Clayton, I will try to explain to my wife how to post and maybe she can give you a heads up prior to you going up. Enjoy :drinks:

Are you starting from the Auberge Viceroy?, if so its a great place, safe to leave truck and trailer no worries . The president of the local club`s wife did work in the dining room and he will come over and sell you your permits. I believe we will miss you as we arrive in Maniwaki Monday afternoon February 15t, would have liked to chat with you and the boys that have places on the river. Some of the folks I met on the us side of the river that sled, want me to go the Old Forge and Tug Hill any good?? or best to stay in Ont and Que?? Mikeeo

Are you starting from the Auberge Viceroy?, if so its a great place, safe to leave truck and trailer no worries . The president of the local club`s wife did work in the dining room and he will come over and sell you your permits. I believe we will miss you as we arrive in Maniwaki Monday afternoon February 15t, would have liked to chat with you and the boys that have places on the river. Some of the folks I met on the us side of the river that sled, want me to go the Old Forge and Tug Hill any good?? or best to stay in Ont and Que?? Mikeeo

If you can come down during the week Tug Hill is ok, but I don't think the trails compare to Ont and Que, the problem is when we have limited snow in New York everyone goes to the hill, there is a lot of traffic.