Always Remember

iceman

On 9/12/2022 at 5:56 PM, Jackstraw said:

Wait till the truth comes out who was behind it! If you think planes took it down your in for a shocker!!

Ok. I'm new here...

Who was behind it?

I was in my shop when the first plane hit. It was 2001, not 1901. The video, albeit not as good as the tech of today,  that I saw was the airplane hitting the tower. Maybe that day there was some alien tech that manipulated the video, video from many sources, but I'd need a whole bunch of convincing.

Amateur engineers need not apply to this. Shit hits the fan when a 500 km/h plane, with thousand of pounds of kerosene hits a building,  shit goes south.

Good god. 20 years later and a sled site still deals with the crazies.

On 9/16/2022 at 5:14 PM, vooodooo said:

Ok. I'm new here...

Who was behind it?

I was in my shop when the first plane hit. It was 2001, not 1901. The video, albeit not as good as the tech of today,  that I saw was the airplane hitting the tower. Maybe that day there was some alien tech that manipulated the video, video from many sources, but I'd need a whole bunch of convincing.

Amateur engineers need not apply to this. Shit hits the fan when a 500 km/h plane, with thousand of pounds of kerosene hits a building,  shit goes south.

Good god. 20 years later and a sled site still deals with the crazies.

9AE0CDA8-D592-44D0-825B-995068D1E8FF.jpeg