Good News for the non vaccinated who want to come to Canada this winter!

Andyman

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/arrivecan-border-covid-end-1.6595710

As of Oct. 1, all travelers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:

• Submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
  • Provide proof of vaccination;
  • Undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
  • Carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
  • Monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada;
  • Undergo health checks for travel on air and rail;
  • Or wear masks on planes and trains.

Take as you like but a bunch of adults that are scared of a needle come on .Remember Canada has free Heath care ,we’ll sort of as we are taxed to death to pay for it .But if you are in Canada and get sick I hope you don’t attempt to butt the line to get in front of a Canadian citizen .Just my 2 cents .

13 hours ago, PMAC said:

Take as you like but a bunch of adults that are scared of a needle come on .Remember Canada has free Heath care ,we’ll sort of as we are taxed to death to pay for it .But if you are in Canada and get sick I hope you don’t attempt to butt the line to get in front of a Canadian citizen .Just my 2 cents .

It's not the needle, it's there agenda! 

32 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

It's not the needle, it's there agenda! 

To each their own 

thinking the aftaid of needles guy has had at least 6 boosters by now and on line waiting for number 7.

makes me feel safer

hell i am still wearing my mask in the truck alone and even at home can never be too careful

#getoverit

#letsmoveon

16 hours ago, PMAC said:

It’s surly not the needle that I avoid, it’s the agenda that is shoved down my throat $$$$$$$ http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_09/355A3DE7-E1DF-4607-819B-488D3C6A3328.thumb.png.b17899f01de0778ed60d69eb0e40b3ac.png

Edited by doonali

13 hours ago, PMAC said:

Far is agenda it’s an attempt to protect the general public .Think about it like this .When snowmobiling why do most of us ride on the right side of the trail?Imagine if everyone was one of those cowboys riding the middle and left side in corners .

95EDDBB1-B0D4-4533-AC14-BEE1FF5AA486.jpeg

On 9/29/2022 at 5:43 PM, PMAC said:

Never been afraid of a needle..... Have been concerned with what was in the needle.... 

Never was one to have someone inject me with something......just because, that didn't do anything to protect me from anything. 

Those who are scared and think a needle is gonna protect them, because a Govt. Told them it would, have every right to get injected with whatever they want. Those who choose to let their complex immune system do it's job..... Also should have every right to not do anything they don't want to. I feel bad for people who didn't want to and we're forced to do so for gainful employment, that's a sin.

When someone are involved in an accident, the question isn't did you do something wrong..... The moral decent humane thing to do is.... help the person, pretty plain and simple in my world.

Edited by clarkely

20 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

In all fairness to Brandon, he said that during last year's hurricane season, when the chynah flu was being blown around more by the winds 😜🤣🤣