drag races

grumpysanta

races are in the ( pine hill area ) at the same place as last year and the trails in the area are in good shape for that club check there web site www. club hibou blanc or link from fcmq.

Peter gave me a bunch of flyers to put around so I put a bunch at Action Motorsports and some at Newman in pierrefonds ill see you up there I guess

Peter gave me a bunch of flyers to put around so I put a bunch at Action Motorsports and some at Newman in pierrefonds ill see you up there I guess

YES I WILL PROBABLY BE WORKIN THERE. IF YOU GO BY RIGAUD PLEASE PUT SOME AT THE YAMAHA DEALER

YES I WILL PROBABLY BE WORKIN THERE. IF YOU GO BY RIGAUD PLEASE PUT SOME AT THE YAMAHA DEALER

no problem I might be working to Peter called me today and I missed his call

no problem I might be working to Peter called me today and I missed his call

ok good i was up today and rode 200km, for the afternoon , trails are in good shape , but that lake mcdonald exit off the lake south bound is crazy ,

ok good i was up today and rode 200km, for the afternoon , trails are in good shape , but that lake mcdonald exit off the lake south bound is crazy ,

when I was up last weekend beforeit rained I didnt think thats where the trail went so I continued down the lake then the next day I did the loop the other way and came down it there was no snow on that hill or that section was real rough did they get more snow this week

• 2 weeks later...
Are you commin tomm. to races at chute de blondeau, sat. 20th feb

How is the crossing at chute de blondeau? Have buddy's flying up from out west, and we are supposed to ride from Ottawa to Lac-des-Seize-Iles. Looks like we might luck out with the snow this week, but not sure where we can cross safely this year.

Really wanted to cross at Papineauville, but can't find anyone who know about there. Do you?

• 2 weeks later...

chute de blondeau was good last wkend and there is a crossing from alfred over to the other side but its near montobello

when I was up last weekend beforeit rained I didnt think thats where the trail went so I continued down the lake then the next day I did the loop the other way and came down it there was no snow on that hill or that section was real rough did they get more snow this week

are you commin to the poker run and supper , lots of snow there but you have to trailer up to pine hill or lakefield like i am..