Powermadd Handguard Gauntlets

revrnd

I see that Powermadd now offers gauntlets for their handguards. We have been using Choko gauntlets (no longer available) during our trips to northern Ontario. Just curious if anyone has used them. They don't appear to be as bulky which would be nice if you could put these in your trunk bag when you don't need them.

I see that Powermadd now offers gauntlets for their handguards. We have been using Choko gauntlets (no longer available) during our trips to northern Ontario. Just curious if anyone has used them. They don't appear to be as bulky which would be nice if you could put these in your trunk bag when you don't need them.

I put the powermadd handgards and gaunlets on my 2007 ApexGt the day I picked it up. Awesome set up, great fit and finish. I am very happy with them

I put the powermadd handgards and gaunlets on my 2007 ApexGt the day I picked it up. Awesome set up, great fit and finish. I am very happy with them

How many miles on that GT? I still have mine with 7700 on it, been riding the Crossfire this year though.........maybe when I get back to Canada, I'll bring the Yammy. Depends on snow and where we are goin..............you going up soon?

revrnd, they work great but do not buy the standard gaurds make sure you get the ones with the built in mirrors, you may have to look through the powermadd atv acesories but they still work

How many miles on that GT? I still have mine with 7700 on it, been riding the Crossfire this year though.........maybe when I get back to Canada, I'll bring the Yammy. Depends on snow and where we are goin..............you going up soon?

7000 miles on her and with the prices on the 2011 Yammi's you can bet I will be riding her for at least two more seasons! Just put new bergstrom tripples on the simmons, changed the chaincase oil, new skidplate, and fresh oil. Driving up Friday morning and back home the following Thursday. Come on up and ride with us.