New Ride Is Here!

Andyman

The turbo is one quick animal. My kids friend just bought one of the floor last week.  You're going to love it.  

It would be hard for me to decide if that was the perfect sled or the Enduro.  Sacrafice the heated seat and air shock for better over all shocks.

Personally, after riding the last 13K with the air shock I dont know if I could live without it.

Beautiful machine Andy. Hope to cross paths this year.

On 10/27/2022 at 4:58 PM, mikerider said:

One sweet looking ride Andy.  How will your crew ever keep up?

mike

Like I always say Mike you can only go as fast as your slowest rider and that is usually me. LOL

On 10/27/2022 at 7:27 PM, Pipeman said:

Nice! Which gauge did you get? 

The standard 7.8 same as my last sled I spend most of my time looking at my garmin 276cx to make sure we are going the right way!

Just now, Andyman said:

Like I always say Mike you can only go as fast as your slowest rider and that is usually me. LOL

The standard 7.8 same as my last sled I spend most of my time looking at my garmin 276cx to make sure we are going the right way!

Chris did you get your 1200 running again?

On 10/31/2022 at 3:26 PM, Andyman said:

Pipeman I just checked it is a 7.2 not 7.8.

Got it thanks. I have the 10.25” ordered on my 850 gade but I have not heard any of them coming in yet on the gen 5 sleds. Probably be here in May 😀