The "Buffalo" is going to get SLAMMED !

snowmaster2112

O.K all Qeubec riders.......here is your chance for an early season smackdown. Load up the trailers. Thought you had to go all the way to  Mt Valin.....bwahhhhhhhhh

Seriously....major event going on for parts of NY. Typical snow belt areas. They closed the thruway for next couple days to all truckers and might go full closure. This is some serious shit. But...it will all melt within a week or so and be nothing more than a PITA for eveyone. Certainly not rideable as it will be heavy and wet. I live at the tip of the pen in the picture and wont get much of anything here.

The exact same thing happened here in 2014 as you can see. Lets hope it's not as bad and no one dies this time. 

unnamed (6).jpg

unnamed (7).jpg

2 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

O.K all Qeubec riders.......here is your chance for an early season smackdown. Load up the trailers. Thought you had to go all the way to  Mt Valin.....bwahhhhhhhhh

Seriously....major event going on for parts of NY. Typical snow belt areas. They closed the thruway for next couple days to all truckers and might go full closure. This is some serious shit. But...it will all melt within a week or so and be nothing more than a PITA for eveyone. Certainly not rideable as it will be heavy and wet. I live at the tip of the pen in the picture and wont get much of anything here.

The exact same thing happened here in 2014 as you can see. Lets hope it's not as bad and no one dies this time. 

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_11/1768811309_unnamed(6).thumb.jpg.0a6b62679f40dabe1ef7dc13c9851022.jpg

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_11/1725871816_unnamed(7).thumb.jpg.59b9d7a41905db34022ed76af4b12389.jpg

Remember seeing pictures and videos of Watertown back then. Serious Sh&t back then. My mother is from Buffalo and those pics when she was a kid were insane!!!!!

41 minutes ago, Snobeeler said:

It is impressive 

Never seen any dumps here like that

that lake effect is real . 

As a groomed trail rider i love me some snow, this may be too much. 

Awesome pics Snobeeler. thanks for sharing !!!! hope you can have a little fun on the snowmobile in between shoveling out everything.

While Buffalo (and areas south) get all the attention and news coverage, the little hamlet of Natural Bridge, NY GOT 70" inches setting a new New York State record for most snow in 24 hrs. This is north of Tug Hill and east of Watertown. 

unnamed (8).jpg

Ok, final totals are in. The highest total was reported by an observer in Hamburg, where 81.2 inches (206 centimeters) of snow accumulation was recorded, followed by Orchard Park, which registered 80 inches exactly. That translates into more than 6½ feet in those areas. Crazy! Chris I think some will still be here in 2 weeks. My bet was with you in the beginning. Not now.😜

• 2 weeks later...