Trail Permit Insurance Reimbursement Question

Spanky in Pembroke

Ordered my 2023 permit today, everything seemed to go well, received my confirmation email.  I then tried to fill out the liability insurance reimbursement form, where it asks me for the trail pass number, I entered the number on the temporary permit that you can download.  It is saying that number is not valid.

Are the numbers different on the temporary permit?  Do I need to wait for the trail permit to arrive in the mail and use that number to fill in the online form? 

Edited by Spanky in Pembroke

I purchased permits for two sleds last evening and what a easy purchase it was.  Only thing was the video was in French and I guess I missed how to turn it to English.  Anyway I couldn't believe how well everything was set up for easy purchasing.  Great job.  

Can’t switch to English.  Important message to stay on the trail or lose it.  I for one hate seeing trails close because of a few idiots.  The online trail permits work great.  Most of our group gets a seven day pass for our annual trip together.  No more taking the time of a hotel front desk person to write the permits up for them while trying to check people into their rooms.  They love it. Me, I buy a season permit whether I make one trip or three.  I look at it as a donation for the best trails.

3 minutes ago, GSX800 said:

Can’t switch to English.  Important message to stay on the trail or lose it.  I for one hate seeing trails close because of a few idiots.  The online trail permits work great.  Most of our group gets a seven day pass for our annual trip together.  No more taking the time of a hotel front desk person to write the permits up for them while trying to check people into their rooms.  They love it. Me, I buy a season permit whether I make one trip or three.  I look at it as a donation for the best trails.

Not only that if you want to take a week end or mid week trip you just load up and go. Should probably go more.  Lol. How was the summer? I just got off working on Grindstone.  See you at the kove some morning.