Cain Quest

S pump

I know a few guys here were planning on riding Cains Quest..............looks like the race will be cancelled this year......rescheduled til March 2011........Bobler is gonna be pissed.......Lotta money raised and plans made for a lotta guys....

Edited by S pump

I know a few guys here were planning on riding Cains Quest..............looks like the race will be cancelled this year......rescheduled til March 2011........Bobler is gonna be pissed.......Lotta money raised and plans made for a lotta guys....

No money raised for our team, all self funded, lotta money and time spent, we were a new team that was flying under the radar with alot of prep and plans to shake up the regulars. 2011? at this point. Need to find a $$$$ sponsor to make it happen

No money raised for our team, all self funded, lotta money and time spent, we were a new team that was flying under the radar with alot of prep and plans to shake up the regulars. 2011? at this point. Need to find a $$$$ sponsor to make it happen

I know thissssssssssss.. :drinks: