Where is Saguenay Bill?

ultrastryk

I haven't ridden the Lac St. Jean area since 2009 or 2010 (Been riding the UP and Northern Maine the last several years) Anyway, thinking of coming back up and just jumped on this site to check conditions. I remember Bill was the unofficial tour guide and we rode with he and his wife several times. He used to send me political emails until I moved and had to change email addresses. Anyway, I am hoping he is still around. Thanks for any info on Bill

4 hours ago, ultrastryk said:

I haven't ridden the Lac St. Jean area since 2009 or 2010 (Been riding the UP and Northern Maine the last several years) Anyway, thinking of coming back up and just jumped on this site to check conditions. I remember Bill was the unofficial tour guide and we rode with he and his wife several times. He used to send me political emails until I moved and had to change email addresses. Anyway, I am hoping he is still around. Thanks for any info on Bill

Holy shit, old school member coming back into action. Welcome back.  I believe Bill will be riding in Aroostook county again this year. Certainly miss him holding court at the Delta.  If you want to hook up with him try the Quebec rider page on Facebook.

On 12/25/2022 at 2:38 PM, 800steve said:

Someone told me you might see him for a short stay at the Delta this winter?

I keep nudging him!

Even offered to pick his ass up in NH on the way by.....

He'll most likely be riding up and into NB, RDL and maybe over the river.....

GutZ