Trail Conditions

spectre

I have reservations for the HI in Jonquiere starting Sunday for a week. From what I have been reading the trails are beat pretty bad up there. I was wondering if any one could give me an update as to trail conditions out of the Hotel Universal in Riviere-du-Loup ? I canceled in St Zenon back in Jan and rode out of there and the trails were great I was wondering if anyone could provide an update as to how they are holding up ?.....Thanks John

I have reservations for the HI in Jonquiere starting Sunday for a week. From what I have been reading the trails are beat pretty bad up there. I was wondering if any one could give me an update as to trail conditions out of the Hotel Universal in Riviere-du-Loup ? I canceled in St Zenon back in Jan and rode out of there and the trails were great I was wondering if anyone could provide an update as to how they are holding up ?.....Thanks John

John, ditto for me as well, we're considering hotel universal in Riviere du Loup, arriving on mon,3/1, we cancelled our reservations at the holiday inn in Jonquiere for next week 3/1-3/5, If RDL gets the snow thats predicted it should be good riding out of there! ANY and all reports from that area would be greatly appreciated

John, ditto for me as well, we're considering hotel universal in Riviere du Loup, arriving on mon,3/1, we cancelled our reservations at the holiday inn in Jonquiere for next week 3/1-3/5, If RDL gets the snow thats predicted it should be good riding out of there! ANY and all reports from that area would be greatly appreciated

We rode out of Universal on 1/31 thru 2/6 and the trails were in great shape. We had 3 guy's with us in their 80's and they even managed to put on 800 miles. That trip was a change from St Zenon due to trail conditions as this one is also.........John

Sledded from Edmundston NB to Pohenegamook and passed by RDL on Feb 19th and 20th. Trails were mint, the power line from Trois Pistol to Rimiouski was absolutely incredible. Really good snow cover in this area but it was warm there like everywhere last weekend. They were grooming as steady as temperatures would allow. Just keep an eye on temperatures before you go, they would have to have a huge rain or meltdown for this area not to good for a while.