2023 Riviere-du-Loup Trail Conditions

revct1

Ran through your back yard today Mike, from Cabano to Pont Rouge. Snow was very soft, burned lots of gas.  Close to Quebec City there are certainly some thinner sections.  That said, we were sledding on a sunny day, how bad could it be? Breakfast in Tourville.

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2023_02/20230216_095002.thumb.jpg.9264b4056b84e900b6dc95489217f4c7.jpg

12 hours ago, PMAC said:

I seen you three leave PLC Wednesday morning,would have like to met .I was talking to the guy with you riding the Polaris,he was unloading when we arrived.

Too bad, I  missed you. Andyman and I did not arrive till a couple hours later. We pulled out early Wednesday.

13 hours ago, mikerider said:

Hopefully Steven you are getting the same storm we are getting this morning. About 4 inches on the ground and still coming down.

We ran from Pont Rouge to Windigo,  anywhere from 4"-12" of fresh stuff.  An awesome day!

15 hours ago, mikerider said:

Appears the few predicted inches of snow is 8-12 in most areas around RDL today.  Storm is winding down now.

Awesome. 

We are scheming to saddlebag in this Thursday or Friday for a nite Mike. Need to figure where we start and if there’s a room there or local. Will keep you posted.

Still plan on 4 nites at RDL March 7-11 too. That’s booked. This newest snowfall is encouraging.

Thanks to Terry for the great pics!   190 miles and I think every inch was freshly groomed. Few miles on #5 east side of RDL  had a few bumps tonight probably from heavy traffic today leaving for the Gaspe and returning from same. Full on winter conditions!!

Mark, really miss that evening drink with you and Lisa, hopefully Thursday night.

mike

Edited by mikerider

The favorite Squatec restaurant is closed for good.  The very small place past the groomer parking is open and food is okay.  

Mark, if you are sledding here  via New Brunswick, check if you are going by Lac Baker. Great restaurant on the lake.

Great pics Terry, as always.

And to all, the gas station next to the Universel is closed all week for renovations.

Bingo, Tois Pistoles. I'm glad Piston remembered, as I kept looking at the picture and could not for the life of me remember.

Bob, that was at Auberge Gare in Cabano.  I am guessing a plug in spot light as the light is always on but the motor, she ain't running.