Fer a Cheval

iceman

Well that looks just grand!  By the way, one of our club's board members, a talented young lady and a rising star in our Canadian federal government, has a Masters Degree in translation and heads up a large translating section.  My written French is pretty weak, and she has been translating all of our Club's correspondence for me.  Lately, however, she put me on to https://www.deepl.com/en/translator which has become so good she refers to it as "The Devil".  The only problem is ... it's too good.  I was writing in French in Outlook, letting that program highlight my mistakes, and then I learned from them.  I'm afraid now I just type away in English in Deepl, then cut and paste the translation into whatever correspondence I'm having with our members or the FCMQ.  Too easy ... but I'm afraid my efforts to perfect my French writing skills have taken a back seat.  Oh well ... at least our Francophone club members are being better served in them mother tongue!

19 minutes ago, Pipemaster said:

I was thinking the same thing.

Even if they put your sled out side it will be melted off. Better than a block of ice. My opinion 

2 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

They were set up, by the chef. 

2 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

At Fer Cheval now for lunch. I ordered the Chicken Caesar salad. 10 minutes after l ordered friend hands me his phone with the above on Twitter.

Will report back later. Gathering napkins off table at the moment.

11 minutes ago, Fuse6 said:

At Fer Cheval now for lunch. I ordered the Chicken Caesar salad. 10 minutes after l ordered friend hands me his phone with the above on Twitter.

LMFAO

21 minutes ago, Fuse6 said:

Hopefully there isn't a shitty end to this story!

20 minutes ago, Fuse6 said:

You might want to take a tablecloth or 2 to make some loincloths.

Today is not the day to trust a fart!

5 hours ago, Signfan said:

I'd say that's a rental tour. They all have a similar sticker on the windshield. It's true though 

in most parking lots the brp sleds seem to outnumber everyone else 2 or 3 to 1.

HaHa, if that's a rental group in there it will take them an hour to get out! Especially all facing different directions! LOL! Beep, Beep <Beep!

8 hours ago, iceman said:

They were set up, by the chef. 

I all seriousness ...it could have been bacteria in/on the salad. Swear to god I got a guy I work with who refuses to eat any greens because he is convinced the Mexicans are shitting/pissing on it in the picking fields.