Take The Pledge on QuebecRider

smclelan

The members of the International Snowmobile Manufacturing Association (Arctic Cat, Ski Doo, Yamaha, and Polaris) are joining together with the snowmobile community in creating the "Take The Pledge" campaign.

Why Take The Pledge?

Protect snowmobiling access so we and future generations can continue to enjoy the riding freedoms we currently have.

Protect the Landowners that allow trails to cross their properties.

Protect snowmobiling by riding off trail ONLY where it is legal and allowed.

Take the Pledge

I realize that illegal off trail riding is closing access for all snowmobilers and endangering our riding freedoms. This is about more than my personal rights or wishes-this is about the good of the entire riding community.

I Pledge to ride off trail ONLY where I know it is legal and accepted

I Pledge to check before going off trail if I don't know

I Pledge to protect access for future generations by doing the right thing

I Pledge to protect access by encouraging those I ride with to take the Pledge also.

Let all as QuebecRider members show we take the Pledge here on the this site. We can share our numbers with ISMA and show we care about the future of our sport.

I take the pledge !

2 hours ago, smclelan said:

The members of the International Snowmobile Manufacturing Association (Arctic Cat, Ski Doo, Yamaha, and Polaris) are joining together with the snowmobile community in creating the "Take The Pledge" campaign.

Why Take The Pledge?

Protect snowmobiling access so we and future generations can continue to enjoy the riding freedoms we currently have.

Protect the Landowners that allow trails to cross their properties.

Protect snowmobiling by riding off trail ONLY where it is legal and allowed.

Take the Pledge

I realize that illegal off trail riding is closing access for all snowmobilers and endangering our riding freedoms. This is about more than my personal rights or wishes-this is about the good of the entire riding community.

I Pledge to ride off trail ONLY where I know it is legal and accepted

I Pledge to check before going off trail if I don't know

I Pledge to protect access for future generations by doing the right thing

I Pledge to protect access by encouraging those I ride with to take the Pledge also.

Let all as QuebecRider members show we take the Pledge here on the this site. We can share our numbers with ISMA and show we care about the future of our sport.