Great Ride

Muddking

First tracks

When were you up around Lac Etchemin? We're thinking about heading up around there this coming weekend and it looks as thought they still have some decent snow. Any info about where you rode would be appreciated?

When were you up around Lac Etchemin? We're thinking about heading up around there this coming weekend and it looks as thought they still have some decent snow. Any info about where you rode would be appreciated?

Unloaded at Le Manoir in Lac-Etchmin, great place to stay and leave the truck we have never had any issues there and the people are great. Bar and food at the hotel and a good bar called Bunkers is a block away or a short ride down the lake on your sled :drinks: . There are many nice trails around there and if you head north you will be all set, down go south they are lacking snow like every one else. If you make it to Le Manoir there is a guy at the bar in the hotel named Jill and he will treat you right, really nice guy.

Headed back up in a week if the snow holds! :drinks::yahoo:

Edited by Muddking

the riding is great on trans quebec 55 we rode across 549 to trans quebec 35 railroad bed to 55 back down trans quebec 5 to 551 and back to lac etchemin230 miles alot of snow just needs the groomer on 35 7 hours will get you around this loop looks like more snow is on the way my maine group will be going back next tuesday the9th 10th 11th to river de loup hope to see you on the trail just keep it to the right ha ha ha

gardez la droite -keep right

quebecois :reste a drette !! ha !! ha !!

I met a rider on my side of the trail going over a little hill and it was REALLY tight, :shok: then he was looking back at me and almost smoked my buddy behind me.

• 1 year later...