New trail

Pipemaster

We came across a trail that runs from 2 miles south of Notowissi on 13 down to Rabaska. Trail was 25 miles from 13 to Rabaska,  35 miles  shorter than going through St. Anne du Lac if staying at Rabaska or near by.

29 minutes ago, Pipemaster said:

We came across a trail that runs from 2 miles south of Notowissi on 13 down to Rabaska. Trail was 25 miles from 13 to Rabaska,  35 miles  shorter than going through St. Anne du Lac if staying at Rabaska or near by.

I believe Club Fontbrune, the lodge down the trail from Rabaska grooms that with their own groomer. They cater to the European crowd. Makes loops from their location so much more practical. 
Don’t know why it hasn’t become part of the FCMQ system.

16 hours ago, Fuse6 said:

I believe Club Fontbrune, the lodge down the trail from Rabaska grooms that with their own groomer. They cater to the European crowd. Makes loops from their location so much more practical. 
Don’t know why it hasn’t become part of the FCMQ system.

There is currently a strict moratorium on the development or accreditation of additional federated snowmobile trails.  It stems from the earlier initiative concerning the rationalizing of the network and the consolidation of smaller clubs.  I haven't heard of it being lifted any time soon.

14 hours ago, markusvt said:

This trail, been there for a few years at least.  Very nice option.

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2023_01/image.thumb.png.ca4ab2c7cccc44aadec190ab7bc454cb.png

That’s it. Pretty nice trail if it had been groomed recently and as said very nice option heading North 👍