Groomer man PLEEEEEEEASE!!!

dream of green

I don't know you, but I LOVE your pix, so we're counting on you all summer to keep us alive and to continue to post all of those beautiful pictures to keep us sane when it's 85 degrees out. Even some summer pix from back in the mountains so some of us "Dual-Sport" riders can enjoy the Canadian scenery!!!

hi !!!

thanks !! here s few from top of mount olivine in the gaspesie park ,april 18-09.awesome view up there!!forgot to take notes ,the pic with the road on ,it s road 299 .that road cross the gaspesie park ,chic chocs , from ste anne des monts to new richmond.100 miles across.

i used to have a dirt bike myself and ride 9-10 ,000 miles every summer for a few years.i was riding everyday ,except on friday .

since about 8 years now ,i spend all my week ends at my camp ,i don t ride as much as i used to .i ride with my 4-wheelers here on the z e c and thats about it .why ??? probably because i ve ridden (sp ) waaaaaayyy too much .i know tons of roads here in the woods .probably the best guy in town to get you lost !! ha !! ha !!

in 00 i began to look for mooses,i was riding a lot with my truck ,so , i saw way too many (still fun to look at ), that i stopped riding with my truck ,doing 100-150 miles ride.still enjoy looking for mooses ,but now i just ride around my camp.without lying i must be very close to 5000 since 00.looking at moose now ,just looking at a rabbit for some !!

don t worry if i have nice shots i ll post them on the ''pics from the matapedia valley'' thread.

now , i must decide if i groom tq 5 tonight ,since i have nt been too busy grooming in the last 2 weeks ,looks like it s going to be thought to wake up at 2-3am!! ha !! ha !!

groomer !!!

Groomer, is any of that open mountain area ok to ride on?......we're heading up thursday looking for good backcountry riding..........

I will be up there on Thursday as well. The conditions are sounding pretty good. For open riding (some hills) the best place is going to be off the 597 or between Murdochville and LaCache, that is where most of the snow is in the Gaspesie.

Groomer, is any of that open mountain area ok to ride on?......we're heading up thursday looking for good backcountry riding..........

hi !!

smclelan is right .on april 28, 00 i went riding about 10 miles off trail 595 .huge clearcuts ,awesome hills , but now it s prohibited to go there.it was about 10-12 c that day and sunny .it was AWESOME !!

i have a 35 mm pic of that ,if i can scan the pic i ll post it .

im on my way to groom tq 5 .

groomer !!!