Crossing from Ville-Marie to New Liscard?

jacrider

I am assuming that the trail leading west out of Notre Dame Du Nord connects with the A107Q north of Temiskaming Shores?

Looking for a week's trip and planning to ride from Timmins to Rouyn for a few days, but was looking at returning to Timmins going through this way.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks.

It surely does, lake crossing,it will be staked and safe also.ENJOY😃..actually its at New Liskard ont, the one i"m talking about.I believe there is a safe crossing close to VILLE MARIE also,but not 100%.

Edited by blackjack1

42 minutes ago, jacrider said:

I am assuming that the trail leading west out of Notre Dame Du Nord connects with the A107Q north of Temiskaming Shores?

Looking for a week's trip and planning to ride from Timmins to Rouyn for a few days, but was looking at returning to Timmins going through this way.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks.

The trail that goes west from Notre Dame Du Nord goes out to the Blanche River which is also trail A108Q. If you turn left at the river it will take you down to Lake Temiscaming and the staked trail that goes around to New Liskeard (Temiscaming Shores). If you turn right at the river it will take you up to Earlton Ontario.

Edited by PISTON LAKE CRUISER

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad someone has asked about this crossing. In 2008 when we staged in New Liskeard, we followed the A107Q stake line 'towards' Notre Dame du Nord, only to lose it once we got close to the Quebec side. We eventually found the trail off the lake & into the village. In talking to a friend that has ridden quite a bit in Quebec, he told me of his crossing a few years later. He was following the A108Q from the north & when the trail came down onto the Blanche River it was VERY close to open water. Needless to say he wasn't impressed.

Has anyone had any issues like these in recent years?