Temiscaming weather

zrtkat

Woke up to 6 inches of fresh snow in Temiscaming. Groomer headed North at about 6:30. We passed him about 15 miles North of town. Trail was great for 40 miles and then no snow. We went about 18 more miles hunting for snow running way to hot. Talked to a buddy that had just drove to ValDor this morning he said 50 to 60 miles of really low snow and ice. We turned around went back to the truck. 134 miles when we got back. Loaded up drove to Rouyn unloaded there and rode sleds up to Amos. Trails were great. Worst case if they don’t get more snow South start in Rouyn or Val DOr. All good up here. Heading for Chibougamau in the morning will update you in the afternoon. 

16 hours ago, zrtkat said:

Mark

We should be okay with a little bit of snow on top of trails see you guys Sunday have a safe trip to temiscaming

Greg

Just got a boots on the ground report on the 309  Greg, a guy ran it yesterday and says it all good to valdOr.And from there east sounds like your good to go😉

Got into Chibougamau at 3 this afternoon from Amos. Trails were 9/10. Great day. Snowed all day today. Temiscaming is getting more snow and they are grooming 309 so you guys should be in good shape. Lots of snow in the forecast. Have a great trip. 

On 2/17/2023 at 8:27 PM, blackjack1 said:

Ok thanks Greg..I think we will be just fine🙂

Ditchbanger and blackjack 1 

Bad news we left to go to Temiscaming my trailer axle broke stuck on road it was not meant to be this year. I am so sad right now you wait all year and then it happens.

Had to cancel all rooms it happens to all of us I Guess hope you guys have a great Trip until next Year.

I wish I didn't purchase 3- 7 day permits  but it will go to good use to the snowmobile clubs.

Zrtkat and Crew 

44 minutes ago, blackjack1 said:

Sorry to hear Greg,for your brother and nephew.hoping a lesson from above.Not meant to be.take care,we will just fo it next year.                         All the best for you going forward.    MARK    

Thanks Mark hope you guys enjoy your trip wish we could have been there but it happens to all of us sometimes. This was the first time we had something happen like this but whatever .

wishing we could change our dates on our 7-day permits but I doubt it that we could ???? looks like maybe a bent axle or bad leaf springs it could have been worse if we had gone far from home and then the breakdown.

Greg

1 minute ago, Ditch Banger said:

So sorry to hear that. Run from Chibougamau today was 👍. Hopefully next year the snow is back to normal levels. Cheers

Thanks Ditch Banger hope you have good trails enjoy and thanks for all your up-dates

Greg

The trails are fantastic my friend. wish you could have made it Greg. damb trailer problems. Hoping you can make another attempt.Buts theres always next year.The trails will still be here for you to enjoy....                                                                                                                           All the best to your brother and nephew..     Mark  😉

1 minute ago, blackjack1 said:

The trails are fantastic my friend. wish you could have made it Greg. damb trailer problems. Hoping you can make another attempt.Buts theres always next year.The trails will still be here for you to enjoy....                                                                                                                           All the best to your brother and nephew..     Mark  😉

Mark 

Glad the trails are fantastic for you guys enjoy your ride. 

Greg 

• 4 weeks later...