Enter NB from Quebec

Snobeeler

We are thinking about starting in Montmagny and heading into NB for a few days. Looks like Trail 35 above Edmunston is our best bet to connect with NB. Is this correct or are there better options. Will buy passes beforehand. Will we need to do anything else to enter NB? Thanks

Edited by Snobeeler

I believe there is a trail into NB below Pehonamook (spelling) but not positive. It would be before you get to trail 85. After going by Chevlellier Frontier clubhouse, a few miles later  trail 35 makes a left and straight I believe goes to NB.  Also you could  go further east  and about 15 miles past Squatec leave trail 35 and head south to Moose Valley, NB. Trail 85 going into NB is a very long RR bed.  Squatec to Moose Valley is epic.

mike

17 hours ago, mikerider said:

I believe there is a trail into NB below Pehonamook (spelling) but not positive. It would be before you get to trail 85. After going by Chevlellier Frontier clubhouse, a few miles later  trail 35 makes a left and straight I believe goes to NB.  Also you could  go further east  and about 15 miles past Squatec leave trail 35 and head south to Moose Valley, NB. Trail 85 going into NB is a very long RR bed.  Squatec to Moose Valley is epic.

mike

You are correct Mike. Trail 561 (off 35  about 13 miles east of Pehenegamook goes south to the New Brunswick border and connects with NB trail #41. We rode it one year when coming from Maine through Fort Kent.