Any recommendations for a welder in Matane? Hole in heat exchanger/tunnel

Prp77

Just landed in Matane from RDL. One in our group unfortunately picked up a rock or stick and punctured the tunnel close to the front tunnel protector on a ski doo gen 4. (Not caused by a thrown stud   We checked and all are intact  and hole is not in line with the studs)

I think it’s accessible enough without removing the skid/track.

plan is to go to the Ski doo dealer first thing.

but also wanted to ask here in case anyone can recommend a local welder

thank you

Ps  95% of the 200 miles today were excellent to perfect.  Lots of tar getting gas/hotel lots, but out of the towns it was great.

We were very fortune. At 8:00 am the ski doo dealer recommended a welder- Soudure Martin St-Pierre.  We were riding out of town at 9:00am sharp.

can’t say enough about how people in this area will bend over backwards to help when needed.

in murdochville  for the night. Considering the above normal temps conditions have been better than expected.

We were very fortune. At 8:00 am the ski doo dealer recommended a welder- Soudure Martin St-Pierre.  We were riding out of town at 9:00am sharp.

can’t say enough about how people in this area will bend over backwards to help when needed.

in murdochville  for the night. Considering the above normal temps conditions have been better than expected.

26 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

Had a new shortblock installed at the dealer in Chandler on my MachZ. Less then 24hrs and the block came from Amqui on a bus over night! Under warranty. $40 for the bus

Holy crap! I couldnt get a upper idler wheel for my 23 XRS a month ago in Val Dor! Good for you Jack. May I ask what happened to motor?

3 hours ago, Snobeeler said:

Holy crap! I couldnt get a upper idler wheel for my 23 XRS a month ago in Val Dor! Good for you Jack. May I ask what happened to motor?

Lets just say the 597 was in steller condition heading to Murdochville! Lost a cylinder

1 hour ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Too Long Too Lean. Happens on Piston Lake too. LOL

I know to feather the throttle on long runs. It was spitting oil out the exhaust the prior 2 days. Oil slick in the snow. Was hoping to make it back to RDL that way. HaHa still did with a new block! 3 motors in 16,000 miles all under warranty!

14 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

I know to feather the throttle on long runs. It was spitting oil out the exhaust the prior 2 days. Oil slick in the snow. Was hoping to make it back to RDL that way. HaHa still did with a new block! 3 motors in 16,000 miles all under warranty!

What were the other sleds?