Scratchers and Wheel Kit

wng-2

I'm running the duraflex ones...   They work perfectly..

https://www.startinglineproducts.com/snow/duraflex.html

Dupont slides if you can find them will help as well.    I run with my scratchers down all the time and would not leave home with out them.🙂

4 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

Rode lower Quebec this weekend and the trails in this area rely way too much on side of roads. Brutal. Anyway i to am now looking at wheels as well. Being lazy I am trying to find more info on the automatic wheels.

You get what you pay for with these. Boss has on both sleds works, real nice. 

49 minutes ago, wng-2 said:

Iceman, what are you running? I recall Mrs Ice mentioning them.

Would love me them hydraulic but no coin for that. 

two with these

https://shopping.rouski.ca/en-ca/home

13 hours ago, wng-2 said:

Iceman, what are you running? I recall Mrs Ice mentioning them.

Funny, when I read Mrs Iceman's remark, I understood she was referring to Mr. Iceman as the hydraulic part of the wheel activator! You see, I have to " activate" my wife's wheels as well....and "deactivate" as well, still cant get her to try yanking the sled sideways to deactivate! 

31 minutes ago, mcstar said:

Funny, when I read Mrs Iceman's remark, I understood she was referring to Mr. Iceman as the hydraulic part of the wheel activator! You see, I have to " activate" my wife's wheels as well....and "deactivate" as well, still cant get her to try yanking the sled sideways to deactivate! 

The things we do for love my friend. I feel you.

17 hours ago, NHsrx701 said:

I'm running the duraflex ones...   They work perfectly..

https://www.startinglineproducts.com/snow/duraflex.html

Dupont slides if you can find them will help as well.    I run with my scratchers down all the time and would not leave home with out them.🙂

The link posted shows the price for the replacement carbide tips. Click on the options to get the price for the scratchers. ($109.95)

23 hours ago, iceman said:

You get what you pay for with these. Boss has on both sleds works, real nice. 

Spoke to my dealer today as he sells snowtrackers.  He said about 6 years ago he had a client who wanted these. He was told he had to go down and get trained to sell and install. Wasn’t worth it to him. His client went direct and apparently there were in the neighborhood of $3600 he said. Not sure if they are the same today or not but that’s serious coin

He did say Kimplex has a new version coming out this fall that are designed to engage easier by your foot. I will see about those as they are likely priced more reasonably for us cheap folks. 

3 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

He did say Kimplex has a new version coming out this fall that are designed to engage easier by your foot. I will see about those as they are likely priced more reasonably for us cheap folks. 

https://blog.kimpex.com/snowmobile-retractable-wheel-system-rouski-evo?hs_amp=true

49 minutes ago, doo4adoo said:

Thanks for finding this. I hadn’t asked mr google yet

looks like a nice ride

They look like they are well built. We shall see. I like them from what i see.