lac etchemin to rivere de loup

turbojim

well we made our final trip to quebec march 10th 11th 12th trails were all good ! :good: :good:trans quebec 35 from armagh to rivere de loup should hold up another week or so :nea: 35 through tourville for about 30 miles has not been groomed for a while :wacko: too bad this stretch really ruin a perfect to end to our season! around rdl will be getting thin but day trips from the truck should be o.k. my Maine boys and I would like to thank all our friends in Canada for a great place to ride and have fun :yahoo: there is no other place like it anywhere and cannot wait to explore more next year have a great summer see you next year turbo jim

Great shots and glad to hear you had a good last ride. I must agree. THANK YOU to our northern brothers and sisters. You are truly a wonderful people and we LOVE and APPRECIATE being able to share with you your amazing country, the delightful people and the worlds BEST snowmobiling!