Pourvoir Tour

willb

Started the last run of the season in Val dor at forestel. Truck and trailers everywhere. Took a cab to La prospecteur micro brew. That place is awesome. Some of the best food in town I’d say. Next day headed to Parent. 83 east was legendary. Not a bump in site. Never been up here before. Clova is an interesting place. Night 2 was in hotel central in parent. As advertised. Clean and warm but that’s all. 

More to come. 

Edited by willb

8 hours ago, Yeti62 said:

Just got Back from a 1,600 miles trip from that area trails were awesome!!! Stayed at 4 Seasons in Parent & Hotel Central!!!! Warm shower & Bed that’s about it!!!!!😆

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2023_03/EA0C700E-3AF2-4BD4-AA4E-FECAB8A71AC9.thumb.jpeg.06a482fe3ce9e193add8f4e343a335a4.jpeg

Love me some Central!!!!!!!!!   Did you get the Deluxe rooms over the bar or out in the trailers?

51 minutes ago, Yeti62 said:

Almost like the old pull down stairs up to Grandmas attic. Sounds like you guys had a great trip.

Edited by 800steve

"Started the last run of the season in Val dor at forestel. Truck and trailers everywhere." 

And if I had to guess 80% of those trucks had Ontario plates on them.  Never in all the years have I seen so many people from Ontario in Quebec as this season.

Have had a blast over the years at trail stops, restaurants, hotels and even riding with Ontario peeps. Last year I ran into a couple guys that we met & hung out with in Matagami over 10 yrs ago. 

7 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

"Started the last run of the season in Val dor at forestel. Truck and trailers everywhere." 

And if I had to guess 80% of those trucks had Ontario plates on them.  Never in all the years have I seen so many people from Ontario in Quebec as this season.

Have had a blast over the years at trail stops, restaurants, hotels and even riding with Ontario peeps. Last year I ran into a couple guys that we met & hung out with in Matagami over 10 yrs ago. 

We ran into a guy from Ontario Friday night at the bar at Universal in RDL. He had us in F-ing stitches. Super nice guy, lots of fun.

9 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Yes most were ontario including us! And most are gone today. 

E7B46F8D-E4F9-4D4E-8AA5-3C4C8629BB4C.jpeg

Alright on to day two! But first I forgot to follow the theme here. Day one we stopped at pourvoir lac faillon for fuel and lasagna. Even had a sugar pie. Too bad they didn’t have a menu but thankful for the fuel. 

day two parent to fer a cheval. did the loop through casey and repos. Trial were good but more travelled than 83. Repos was “closed” but they had fuel and “ham” sandwiches. We soon learnt ham was spam - a first.

595C91AC-2367-4D49-B785-BCB3EEC4BC3A.jpeg

After repos we kept going to pourvoir fer a cheval after pourvoir 100 lacs. Cheval is top notch. Food and service best in QC. They only have part of the rooms available to guests as a number are reserved for the mine workers. Dinner was four course: soup, app, steak and dessert. 

1E0E449D-E11C-403C-AA2D-1AE8B9AAA220.jpeg

Wanted to enjoy Fed Cheval as well tomorrow night but apparently now just open for gas 😩

100 lac it is. Hopefully it shows purple tomorrow morning 

going to do a short run in the area as well 

enjoyed your report 

thanks

21 hours ago, willb said:

After repos we kept going to pourvoir fer a cheval after pourvoir 100 lacs. Cheval is top notch. Food and service best in QC. They only have part of the rooms available to guests as a number are reserved for the mine workers. Dinner was four course: soup, app, steak and dessert. 

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2023_03/1E0E449D-E11C-403C-AA2D-1AE8B9AAA220.thumb.jpeg.24d765de785d7fd8a7839e3df8add62c.jpeg

Funny,  we were there a week ago  

And I thought I had the best dinner pic ! 😄

Screenshot_20230327-205638_Gallery.jpg