2007 Holiday Inn

SnowCrazed

4 hours ago, poltodoo said:

Wow great picture !! saguenay Bill, Ray182, who has green with red stripes Mike rider?? Definitely meet a couple of the others. I'm terrible with names. 

Thanks

That indeed is mikerider in the stripes. 

Here is a picture from 2016 at the hotel formerly called the Hi. 🙂

IMG_6646.JPG

The first pic I recognize Deano and his son,  Ray and Ginger,  Daniel and Colette,  Bill and Juliedele,   Snowcrazed,  and a couple from PA, and another couple from Ontario whose names I can't remember.

Second pic I recognize Bill and Juliedele,  Pat and Gary,  Brandon, Daniel, and Collette, Jack, Farmerold,

Great memories!    Thanks to SnowCrazed for posting these pictures.

Edited by mikerider

Thanks for posting Snow Crazed ! Brings back good memories. In the 1st pic I'm second from the left next to my son. He was 16 & that was his first trip to QC. He is now 31. He has a house of his own & we still ride & hang out together. In the 2nd pic I know most of the people there & have rode with many of them. I stay in touch with Bill & Ray. Good times !

7 hours ago, mikerider said:

The first pic I recognize Deano and his son,  Ray and Ginger,  Daniel and Colette,  Bill and Juliedele,   Snowcrazed,  and a couple from PA, and another couple from Ontario whose names I can't remember.

Second pic I recognize Bill and Juliedele,  Pat and Gary,  Brandon, Daniel, and Collette, Jack, Farmerold,

Great memories!    Thanks to SnowCrazed for posting these pictures.

Hi Mike !

Those were the days ! Glad to see you made it back to RDL this year! I may have to join you next year for a week or two.I have not been up to QC for 4 yrs. I miss it. I drop by QR every now & then. Enjoy reading your posts. Also still follow along with Jack & Sandys posts to see where they are riding. Also followed Jim & Gemmas ride this year. So many good people I have met & rode with up there. 

Deano

Thanks for posting snowcrazed great times indeed... we would of been in the 2007 picture only  problem was we were in Barbados getting married.. lol   

And I  can't believe your son is 31 Deano hope our paths cross some time  in the  future....