Info on Route Blanche and Labrador

Signfan

Can anyone help point me in the right direction to attain info on the Route Blanche and on Labrador for riding.  Preferably info in English if available.  Is it possible to ride from Baie Comeau to Lab city, out to Goose Bay and then make your way back around the coast landing in Baie Comeau again?  If so how adventurous would this undertaking be?  I realize weather is a huge determinent in this and that some of it is very open country.  How much of the route is off trail vs how much would be on maintained trail when the weather co-operates?

Thanks.  That's a great link.  I've always spat at a guide (especiallyfor what is supposed to be groomed maintained trail).  Haven't seen the need.  That said the pricing isn't terrible and it includes a helicopter ride which would be cool.  Just not sure if the pace would be fast enough or not.  6 days seems like a lot for that distance.  Appreciate the you sharing the link.

What an adventure that would be.  Bucket list sled tour for sure.  I wanted to see the start of the Cains Quest iron-man race that leaves from Labrador City and runs roughly 2100 miles.

I was thinking of jumping on the train in Sept Isles that runs twice a week Nord and twice Sud up to Labrador City.  Its a 8-10 hour train trip.  I once called (10 years ago) of the QNS&L railway to ask about bringing sleds in a freight car.  The language barrier was a problem.  I made no progress.  Maybe one of you French speaking salesmen could find out the cost to rent out an entire rail car and we could organize a large group.

Google QNS&L.  Lots of reading.  One of the sites says you could load your car and bring if with you.

---Mac---

• 3 weeks later...

Found this article

https://weleaf.nl/en/the-white-trail/

Don't think I'll try it on skis.  That said kinda leads you to believe the connection between the FCMQ system and the route blanc may be a bigger part of the challenge.  Also maybe at the other endvtrying to get to the trails in Labrador.  This route might disappear if they push a highway through as well.  Interesting read.