Snow's all gone, lets see some dual-sport riding pix!!

I know, this is a snowmobiling site, but hey, the snow is all gone, but we all love Quebec no matter what the season is so lets see some pix from you guys out on your wheelers and dual sport pix out on the Gaspe' or anywhere in Quebec. As soon as I can figure out how to post, I will as well. I know GROOMER!!! has some pictures, don't be shy now!!

here s a bad one !! ha!! ha !! (35mm pic)

early may ,a few years back.what happened??? since about 15 years here in the woods they dig holes(pool ,don t know the exact word) in the hills to keep dirt in the hole after a thunder storm or rainy day.it keeps rivers and brooks more clean.specially for salmon anglers.

so that day ,put my 4 w in the bed of my truck and went up to the ''21 miles '' on the truck logging road.started my ride with the 4 w from there.so ,on the way back at 37 miles (pic gravel 37 )took a break along the road.stay there long enough to see that hole on the side of the road about 150 ' , from me.

when i left ,i completly forgot about that hole .i was playing on the side of the road and ditch.suddently ,plouck !!!ha !! ha !! fell in that hole.lost my balance and jumped off the 4w.i had water a bit higher than my waist.my bag for my cameara was wet a bit.

tried to pull the 4w back on the road ,but too heavy .no choice to walk ,my truck was at the 21 miles.ha !! ha !!early like that in may ,theres no traffic on the truck logging road.i had not much hope to see traffic.started to walk and on the top of the hill of the '' 30 miles '' saw a pick up truck coming .lucky ,they gave me a lift down to my truck at the 21 .the only truck had seen during the day.they were coming from mount caribou near trail 595 to fix the communication antenna for the mill here in town.they tought my 4w was a stolen one . :o

so , took my truck ,went back to the 37 and back home.changed oil in the 4w and back riding !!

groomer !!!