That time of year

Saguenay Bill

As for the exact status for Mt-Tremblant park and around this season, I will come back to you in the beginning of the next week(in an other post) I can just say now that it is not all bad... brand new trails in sight :good:

Back to the topics here... Groomer, is it on 587 trail ???

hi towing !!

went to rimouski yesterday and came back by st donat ,south-east of riki .so i knew there was a trail somewhere around st donat.just checked my gaspesie map.first 2 pics ,about 2 miles west of st donat.according from what i see on the map trail 579 is very close from where i took the first 2 pics.

from where i took the pic 3 ,i was 3-4 miles east of st donat and looking at the map (saw the signage from dot on the side of the road,took the pic about a 1000' from the signage )i was very close to the intersection of tq 5 and trail 587 .

on my g e file^^^^^^ ,where it s written ''trail somewhere here '' ,it's where i saw the signage on the side of the road (must be tq 5 ) and trail 587 must be somewhere where i wrote pic 3 .

you have very good eyes,scenery in the summer is very different from the winter. .it s pics of mount comi just outside st donat.

ps : my dad is native from st donat.when he was young ,he walking from st donat to mont comi with his to cut trees up there .probably in the early 40 's.no horses ,no nothing .

sorry for the long post

groomer!!!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last season, we pass in this area. We got on the mont St-Pierre near La Redemption that was outstanding and coming back by #587 trail to Mont-Joli (Where we stopped to sleep)we saw this similar view... The picture is crappy because it was very dark...

IMGP3390Large.jpg

I have one for you Groomer, and the others....

IMGP3441Large.jpg

:drinks:

Alain

Last season, we pass in this area. We got on the mont St-Pierre near La Redemption that was outstanding and coming back by #587 trail to Mont-Joli (Where we stopped to sleep)we saw this similar view... The picture is crappy because it was very dark...

IMGP3390Large.jpg

I have one for you Groomer, and the others....

IMGP3441Large.jpg

Alain

looking at the angle of your pic of mount comi ,looks like you were nt not too far from where i took my pic 1 and 2 .i could be wrong too !!

thanks for the pic of the groomer.lamtrac are nice machine .they groom with a lamtrac in the area of mont joli.never saw one close.

thanks again for the pics .

jean-guy :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the pic of the groomer.lamtrac are nice machine .they groom with a lamtrac in the area of mont joli.never saw one close.

thanks again for the pics .

jean-guy :drinks:

Yes, it was in the Mont-Joli area :good: Talking of not so usual groomer, I have also this one...

DSC05261.jpg

Alain