That time of year

Saguenay Bill

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure is ... warm day it was !

That was the day before our group met you at that restaurant where the owner was helping me put my skid back together with his spare parts. I remember talking to you when you said you were from Vermont. Did you decide to sell your sled? I found a skid for mine. Note to all QR members with Ski Doo's built in 08 & 09. Replace the pop rivets on the bogey wheels with bolts. You will thank me after you notice the rivets are either broken or missing. The 2010's put bolts in both places. I will post pics later. We were on our way to Parent, you were on your way to Chibougamau. What a trip. I met a few QR members on that trip. You, Goose and a few more that I did not catch their names. Cant wait for winter. Keep the pics coming! It sooths my soul to see snow!

I believe this is not far from our old friend Bernard's motel in Shawinigan.The observation tower at the dams.

Andy

thats the place !

A great place to have breakfast and warm up at minus 30! Lac Fallion.

Andy

That was the day before our group met you at that restaurant where the owner was helping me put my skid back together with his spare parts. I remember talking to you when you said you were from Vermont. Did you decide to sell your sled? I found a skid for mine. Note to all QR members with Ski Doo's built in 08 & 09. Replace the pop rivets on the bogey wheels with bolts. You will thank me after you notice the rivets are either broken or missing. The 2010's put bolts in both places. I will post pics later. We were on our way to Parent, you were on your way to Chibougamau. What a trip. I met a few QR members on that trip. You, Goose and a few more that I did not catch their names. Cant wait for winter. Keep the pics coming! It sooths my soul to see snow!

Going to keep her for for this season , on my 2010 the bogey wheel bolts came loose on a later day trip out of zenon ,lucky to catch them before i lost them.