mont valins !!!

groomer

He is very optomistic about the farmers strike getting settled this week. Lets hope that happens.

Many rumours from differents sources on the french forums that we will get very good news in just few days... I keep my fingers crossed too :rolleyes:

:drinks:

Alain

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were up to Valin this weekend, big change from last weekend. A lot of rain in the last week and warm temps all weekend made for low snow conditions below the Valinette ski area. and getting into Onatchaway.

Once you gained elevation from those areas towards the Auberge 31 and La Chappell and beyond, you were still in good snow cover and good riding conditions.

We rode off the trail network most of the weekend on the logging roads . Great conditions for that as you could go anywhere you wanted to as long as you had fuel enough. The gps tracks and a few years of riding in that area was very helpful.

Winter conditions should return shortly. Still a great 4 days of riding, good chance to break in those new sleds.

Enjoy

RR

post-197-051235700 1291602009_thumb.jpg

post-197-084355300 1291602022_thumb.jpg

post-197-052776800 1291602067_thumb.jpg

post-197-095039900 1291602077_thumb.jpg

post-197-013011200 1291602090_thumb.jpg

was that early rider you wear ridding with ?

looks like we should have some good riding in maine soon howard with this storm

Hi coldsmoke, yes it was Early Rider, and the boys from Team Maine, Great bunch to go with and Rob knows that area as well as Labrador! Nice early ride, ended up with a little over 750 on in 3 days from thurs afternoon till sunday noon. Hope to see you on the trails

Anybody else get a malware warning when clicking on this motoneigeauquebec.com?

hi actionjack !!

glad you asked .motoneige au quebec is ''kapuuut '' since last thursday.not sure about the word,but i saw that last night on another fench forum, there s a huge virus on a '''commercial banner '''

they are working on it !!

groomer !!!

RR,

Were they grooming the ZEC? I'll be heading up tomorrow...

Scorpionbowl, they were grooming, above the valinette ski area over to auberge 31 and half way down 93 towards sacre coure, the bras louis road was groomed over to onatchaway.

Note: very limited riding below the ski area, even scratchy getting to the bra louis road, and very sketchy getting into valinette.

The best riding would be out of auberge 31 imo, good snow cover up there and a nice network of unplowed roads to link to with good gps or map.

hope this helps

RR

RR,

Were they grooming the ZEC? I'll be heading up tomorrow...

On the Zec, they had groomed, but the trail/road above onatchaway is very low on snow cover until you get several miles up, I would head east of the valinette ski area for the best coverage

RR