Canada

rono4635

rono

It's 9 1/2 hours, door to door, from Danville (I 80 & PA54) to St-Donat. That's taking I80 to I81, up thru Watertown, over the Thousand Islands Bridge, and taking 401/40 to Montreal. Take 15 from Montreal up to Ste-Agathe, then take 329, North to St-Donat. That's pulling a 4 sled trailer, with stops only for gas; and assuming you get thru the border in 15 minutes.

Trails are great: Both the St-Donat and the Notre'Dame-de-la-Merci clubs do good grooming in the area. There is good connectivity to the Lenaudiere (and beyond if you are a saddle-bagger) trail system.

Main snowmobile spots are the Cuillier-a-Pot or the condos behind the Manoir Laurentide. Both are frequented by sledders and have accomodations and restaurants.

I have a chalet in ST-Donat and have been riding there for over 25 years. If I could be of help with your planning, give me a shout.

timbo

rono

It's 9 1/2 hours, door to door, from Danville (I 80 & PA54) to St-Donat. That's taking I80 to I81, up thru Watertown, over the Thousand Islands Bridge, and taking 401/40 to Montreal. Take 15 from Montreal up to Ste-Agathe, then take 329, North to St-Donat. That's pulling a 4 sled trailer, with stops only for gas; and assuming you get thru the border in 15 minutes.

Trails are great: Both the St-Donat and the Notre'Dame-de-la-Merci clubs do good grooming in the area. There is good connectivity to the Lenaudiere (and beyond if you are a saddle-bagger) trail system.

Main snowmobile spots are the Cuillier-a-Pot or the condos behind the Manoir Laurentide. Both are frequented by sledders and have accomodations and restaurants.

I have a chalet in ST-Donat and have been riding there for over 25 years. If I could be of help with your planning, give me a shout.

timbo

Thank You! I go through Danville very often on my way to my cabin in Clinton County.

Edited by rono4635