Lanaudiere officially open today!!!

towing

Latest news, the last days snow fall make possible to officially open today :clapping:

St-Zénon/St-Michel trails are ready and updated on the Web site, Saint-Donat had begin to groom yesterday, Saint-Côme have begin today and Sainte-Émélie should be groomed in the next 2 days

Here the link to Lanaudière trail condition web site: http://www.lanaudiere.ca/en/theme/snowmobile/conditions

Enjoy!!!

:drinks:

Alain

Latest news, the last days snow fall make possible to officially open today :clapping:

St-Zénon/St-Michel trails are ready and updated on the Web site, Saint-Donat had begin to groom yesterday, Saint-Côme have begin today and Sainte-Émélie should be groomed in the next 2 days

Here the link to Lanaudière trail condition web site: http://www.lanaudiere.ca/en/theme/snowmobile/conditions

Enjoy!!!

Alain

Hi Alain,

Thanks Alain for the update

I'm thinking of sladdleing out of the chute in st Michel do you think my truck

Will be safe for the week their the owner seems very nice looks like a nice place

Thanks for any info. Crazysnow aka John

Hi Alain,

Will be safe for the week their the owner seems very nice looks like a nice place

Dennis's place? If so yes it is safe. He is a wonderful cook and a very nice person.

Hi Alain,

Sorry crazysnow, I had miss your question :pardon:

I'm propably not the best advice for accomodation since I live in the area and don't use them much but I just hear good things about the chute auberge :good:

Alain

Parc National du Mont-Tremblant, Saint-Donat, Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci, Saint-Côme

General conditions

Acceptable

State of trails

New snow

Notice to users

Saint-Donat area

MONT-TREMBLANT NATIONAL PARK IMPORTANT NOTICE : TEMPORARY AUTHORIZATION TO RIDE TRAIL BETWEEN PIMBINA ACCESS (Saint-Donat) AND CYPRÈS RELAY

Open:

Parc National du Mont-Tremblant is open Pimbina entry to Cyprès and from Cyprès to Rouge Matawin (restaurant and gas station are closed)

From Cyprès to Lac Croche (in some places there are rocks because of lack of snow)

The Montagne Noire and Mont Cenelles (very good conditions)

Closed:

Trail to go the Montagne Noire lake

CAUTION Archambault Lake and River Ouareau are not frozen, the path Tremblant there is no snow in the ditches. From Cuillère à Pot to Sainte-Lucie (side Duval lot of rocks)

Edited by quebec#1

Dennis's place? If so yes it is safe. He is a wonderful cook and a very nice person.

Place is safe, GOOD people and GREAT food. Stayed there the 1st yr they were open. They have a hot tub now plus some other renovations since We've been there. Denis rides so He may have some good info for you.

Does this mean the PIMBINA ACCESS is open for now ?

Yes I think to you when I saw this news today :rolleyes: . I have checked with my contacts to be sure it was not a mistake and yes, the Pimbina gate entrance is open and the trail is already groomed between Pimbina at St-Donat and the little Cyprès shack. This trail link was not supposed to be acces by snowmobile this season (I had already made a post on that) but they have problems with the alternate trail (no sure exactly where at the moment) so they had been able to make an agreement with the government to open this link, at least until the alternate trail be ready.

So you wil be able to start your season there quebec#1 :good:

Enjoy :D :D

Alain

Yes I think to you when I saw this news today :rolleyes: . I have checked with my contacts to be sure it was not a mistake and yes, the Pimbina gate entrance is open and the trail is already groomed between Pimbina at St-Donat and the little Cyprès shack. This trail link was not supposed to be acces by snowmobile this season (I had already made a post on that) but they have problems with the alternate trail (no sure exactly where at the moment) so they had been able to make an agreement with the government to open this link, at least until the alternate trail be ready.

So you wil be able to start your season there quebec#1 :good:

Enjoy :D :D

Alain

This is all good news!! Krissy and I plan to head up to Lac Archambault next Tuesday and will stay in St-Donat till after New Year's if the snow is/stays decent. Hope to see a few of you guys on the trails around Lenaudiere!

timbo

Hey Towing whats going on with the 33 toward lac l'achigan ? Another dispute after the club spent $300,000 ?

I don't heard about this one ? explain what you know and I will try to get you an answer... you can also pm me if you want...

Alain

All those comments refered to farmers blockade and are before the great today's news. I would think that there's no more problem now that the trail blockade is lifted... maybe I miss something ??? :unsure:

Alain